This is a place where my family and friends can share in my day's activities and personal thoughts.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Funniest thing happened today. I was working in office this morning and my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and it said Stacy Genovese. So I pick up the phone and I say, STACY! There was a silence, and then I hear this little voice going, This is Jessica. It was Stacy's 4 year old daughter! So I thought maybe Stacy had something to tell me and let her daughter speak to me first. So I had a 5 min conversation with Jessica, and then I lost the connection. I called Stacy back, and she goes, "Oh my gosh I didnt know she was talking to you! I asked her to call her daddy at home, and then I heard her talking to someone, and when she hung up I asked her if daddy was home, and she goes I dont know, I didnt talk to him. So I asked her who she talked to and she says, I dont know, I just hit number 4 on your phone." It was really funny. You had to be there.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home