This is a place where my family and friends can share in my day's activities and personal thoughts.

Friday, May 27, 2005

I was supposed to be on break this week, but due to the fact that I was gone for a weekend in April, I had to do makeups this week. But I managed to take Tuesday off.
I spent Wednesday with Yuko. We went to the Block to shop and have lunch. It was a lot of fun, I've missed hanging out with her. She brought me to then Ann Taylor outlet store, and there were skirts for $5!!! So I bought 4. They are nice ones too! I tried buying some tops, but it didnt work out. Oh well, no big deal. I had a great time with her. I had to leave because Charisse was graduating that evening, and Aura, Youty and I went to her graduation. We're so proud of her! Congratulations, Charisse!!! Then we went out for dinner with her family, and spent a little time at Starbucks, and then I went home.
I worked all of Thursday, and then I taught today and I will teach tomorrow too. Oh well, cant wait for the next vacation!
It's been nice to be able to take a little break, even though it's just a day.
I want to watch the movie "Madagascar". It sounds like a really funny show. Maybe the girls will watch it with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home