This is a place where my family and friends can share in my day's activities and personal thoughts.

Friday, September 23, 2005

So I met up with Choon Guan last Tuesday when he was in town for a conference. It was really good to see him again, and I had a good time catching up with him. Found out his son's name is Jotham, and I hope I spelled that right! Apparently it means perfect. At least I think that's what he said.
I started working out with Margaret this week. She's trying to do an Extreme Makeover on me. She's great, I'm glad she's here to motivate me. We've done weights, we've skipped, and we've gone for walks. The first night we skipped I laughed at her because she looked so funny skipping. So I made her lose her momentum because she started laughing too. The next night, she said, here you do this while I skip, so you cant laugh at me.
I chanced upon Ching Han's blog for Anne via Yvonne Seah's blog. I never knew there was a blog on Anne. As I read, I realized how much I've missed. I'm her aunt, and I know less about her than anyone else. I just look at pictures, I heard her scream a coupla times, and all updates are via dad and mom. Like I told a friend today, it's all my fault, I chose to stay here. Same with Seth. I call myself the unseen aunt. How very sad.
I see I've been tagged by Aura and Charisse. I will have to write that blog another day, it's getting late and I have an early day tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Guan and Ad said...

Was great meeting up with you and glad you enjoy life better than ever. Cheers!

~ guan

7:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the next person to meet up with you is going to be ME?! I really want to go US
~ Yvonne

7:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home