This is a place where my family and friends can share in my day's activities and personal thoughts.

Friday, March 12, 2004

Ok, so the one day we want to go to the beach, what happens? It's dreary and cold!!! We were four upset girls this morning!! So they decided to go to South Coast mall, which was a very upper end kinda mall. Think Versace and Prada and Burberry's. We were actually dressed for the beach, so we were a little underdressed. We walked into a Burberry's boutique, and we heard this sales lady talking to a customer who was trying on jackets. The sales lady said, well, this one you have on is seven ninety five, and this other one is six ninety five. We didnt think she was talking about it being seven dollars and ninety five cents! We felt like Julia Roberts did in Pretty Woman when she walked into a boutique in Beverly Hills, and the saleslady said, I'm sorry we cant help you. So we walked out pretty quickly too. South Coast was a really huge mall, and we were taking turns and going to different parts of the mall, and we were still not done.
We went to this makeup store called Shepora's and I got a free consultation! I got makeup put on me and in all honesty, it didnt look like I had anything on except shimmer because she used shimmer makeup. On one hand, I think it's nice that I look natural, but on the other hand, why would I want to spend all this time putting on makeup to look like I dont have any makeup on? So I'm thinking, if I do put makeup on, I'd better at least look like I have something on.
Tomorrow is going to be a long day, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home