This is a place where my family and friends can share in my day's activities and personal thoughts.

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I dont think I'm very good at administrative work. I've made mistakes, and I feel really bad. I hope I get better at it. I dont want my boss to think I was slacking off. Being a musician and doing administrative work require different parts of the brain I think!
These past few months have been a reality check for me. I've had difficulty with finances these few months, and I think I will have them for another few months before I can recover my losses. But I cling on to the promise that God will take care of me. He takes care of the sparrows in the sky and the flowers of the fields, I know He will take care of me. I guess on my part, better finance management is in order. I wish it would rain $20s from the sky, it would totally make my life a lot easier. Not to mention the rest of the country.
I slept too late last night and paid for it today. So tonight I am going to bed early, so I can actually last the whole of tomorrow! Goodnight, y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home