This is a place where my family and friends can share in my day's activities and personal thoughts.

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Wednesday and Thursday were so much fun! I had a blast at Jerry's house. There were quite a few of us there. There was Jerry, Doug, Yuko, her friend Ako, Blessing, Aura, Charisse and I. We had a sushi party, and we had the supplies and we made our own sushi. We had other stuff as well, but it was so much fun just chatting and hanging out with each other. We see each other a lot, but we hardly get to chat because we only pass each other as we let one student in and another one out. So we say hi at most, and maybe a minute of quick conversation, but nothing substantial. After we ate, which took a long time, some of them played on the keyboards and sang, I think only Doug, Charisse and I just sat there and became the audience. We were too full to do anything else. And besides, there were many talented people around!
Then on Thursday, Aura, Charisse and I went to Universal Studios! And I got my Free Year pass!!! It was so nice not to have to rush from place to place, because we know we can come back in at any time, FOR FREE!! We ate Funnel Cake, which was the best thing! We went to watch the Shrek 2 show, which was 4-D. It was fun, and then we took the Studios Tour, and they have added a lot more since the last time I was there. It was a good tour. And we just walked around a lot, and then had dinner. And then we went shopping. The girls bought stuff, but I didnt see anything I really wanted to get, so I didnt get anything. But I started to get tired before they did, because I had worked in the morning while the other 2 had the morning off. I was basically rushing from place to place, and it finally caught up with me in the evening. But Stephanie called while we were shopping, so I let the other 2 shop while I stood outside and talked to her, and she passed the phone around to several people, and the best part was that I got to talk to Dr. Hicks. She's a cool teacher, and I've missed chatting with her.
And so Friday I went back to work. I thought my Spring Break was way too short, especially when I had to work in the mornings because Chilin was not around. I'm ready for another break! And this time, I WILL get my time off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home