This is a place where my family and friends can share in my day's activities and personal thoughts.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I went shopping today!!! I needed to buy a new pair of black pants and I found it at JC Pennys. I must have tried on about 12 pairs of pants before I found the one I wanted. Then I saw 2 shirts I liked and bought them too. And guess what? I've gone down a size!! That makes me feel good. I hope I can keep up the weightloss.
I practised piano today for the wedding on Saturday, and it felt really good to be able to play pieces that challenges me again. I had to compose a new version of Ode To Joy for the wedding Recessional, and I hope I remember it by Saturday!
I am leaving for Ventura on Thursday after work. I have to work in the mornings as usual, and after that I am outta here! I cant wait to be able to sit at the beach and relax. I've waited for this break for a long time. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, but I'll be spontaneous, like Dave Malone says I need to be!
Lu, Joel and Joshua leave for Singapore on Friday. Chilin will be taking them. They will stop in Thailand for a little while before heading to Singapore. I will miss them these 3 weeks. So I'm thinking it's now time for my family to tell me stories about Joshua, instead of me telling the stories all the time! We played hide and seek again on Monday when I went over for dinner. He hid in a different place this time! He hid in the bathroom! We always play hide and seek. I think it's because we need 2 people to play!
He's doing well at school. He's learning to spell really well, and his math is also improving.
I will write more after my vacation. I hope the sun will be nice and be nice and hot at the beach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home