This is a place where my family and friends can share in my day's activities and personal thoughts.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

So how do you like the new look of my blogspot? My friend Aura very kindly helped me change it. I must say, it does look a lot nicer! I'm glad for the change. Though I dont really care what it looks like, I care what is being said, it still is aesthetically better!
So thank God tomorrow is Friday. It's been a long week, and I'm ready for my break. I dont know what I'll be doing or where I will be, but I have a week to enjoy, and I think I will make full use of it. THOUGH, I still think I have to work in the morning. Which is ok. As long as I dont have to teach or deal with lazy students, I dont care.
But all in all, it's been a good week. I lost another 2 pounds, and that takes me ALMOST to 20 lbs lost. I would like to lose another 10 lbs before Lisa's wedding, but I'm not sure if I can. I feel very stagnant and stuck at this weight. Oh well, we'll see what happens!
I found a clothes store where I really like the clothes! It's called The Dress Barn and I bought a blouse there for the wedding next week which I'm supposed to play for. I saw a really nice dress there too, but I still have to think about it. Maybe I will go back there to try it again and see if I really want to buy it. The problem is I dont know when I'm going to wear it again. I cant wear it for work because it's too formal, and I dont see any formal occasions coming up anytime soon. So maybe I wont buy it. I guess I answered my own question!
Mom and Dad if you are reading this, I need new contacts. Is there anyway you can get a new pair for me? I think my power is the same as before, I just need new ones because mine is getting old.
It's my morning off tomorrow!!!! I always look forward to this. BUT I have to work tomorrow morning because I didnt get everything done today. Oh well. Such is life! Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home