This is a place where my family and friends can share in my day's activities and personal thoughts.

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Former president Ronald Reagan died today. I dont know what the greatest moment of his presidency was, but I'll always remember his line "Mr Gorborchev, Tear down this wall!" Goosebump city.
I'm glad this week is over. I was planning to leave for Ventura earler, but Lisa, the girl taking care of Lu and Joel's house and pets had to leave for Santa Babara for a job interview, so I'm staying later to feed the dogs before I leave. Then I will feed them again Sunday night because I wont be in LA in the morning. I think they'll live.
Nothing exciting after a nice vacation. The next vacation I have I will be flying back to MO for Lisa's wedding. I might just sit in the sun again tomorrow for a little bit because I still need a little bit more color. Dont worry Mom, I wont sit out too long!
I'm going to take a nap, because I can!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home