This is a place where my family and friends can share in my day's activities and personal thoughts.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

CAR INSURANCE. So apparently I've been paying a ton for my car insurance. I decided to check out another insurance company, and the quote they gave me was 1/3 the payments I've been making to the old insurance company. Even with my car accident! I am SO thankful for cheaper insurance! It totally takes some burden off me.
I started work again yesterday. I was not ready to go back to work! I had a really nice vacation. A lot of it was working at the office in Chino Hills, but I also had really fun times in between too. My next vacation is in November, and Stephanie says she MIGHT try to come out here to visit me! I'm really excited that she is thinking about it. I miss her a lot!
I had student who came back for lessons today after taking the whole summer off. She's such a fun kid. Her name is Haley, and she's only 6. She doesnt like to read notes, neither does she like to play the pieces in the correct way. BUT she has great hearing and she really has a good memory. She just doesnt want to show it. She still remembered a lot of stuff after 3 months of no piano lessons. I was really impressed with her. She doesnt like to practise, but she loves piano lessons. Which makes me feel very good about myself!
Maybe I will have more stories next week! But the big thing for this week is that, I'm back at work, VERY RELUCTANTLY, I might add!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home